If you’re a talented writer with profound knowledge of the online world, especially WordPress, you already jumped a few steps to becoming a guest contributor. We’re accepting guest posts related to WordPress plugins and themes, social media, web design and development, SEO, and similar topics. Let’s dive into the requirements.
- Uniqueness is crucial and plagiarism won’t be accepted under any circumstances
- The content should be at least 1,500 words long
- Don’t hesitate to use headings and subheadings
- Break text apart into smaller paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
- Insert at least 3 links leading to our previously published posts
- Insert external links to high-authority sites
- Include at least 3 images (copyright-free of course)
- Add an author bio with your image and links leading to your blog, social networks, and an email address
- Once published, the article is owned by TheBetterWebMovement and we’re allowed to alter the details of the article
- You’re allowed to add a backlink leading to your website/brand
If approved, your article will be published within 2 weeks. When pitching, please send over a few content ideas (not complete articles), as well as links to your previous work, via the contact form below:
If you’re searching for more sites to publish your guest posts, you can find inspiration on this list with 5000+ sites that accept guest posts.